- It is our focus to remain local and to continue to service our clients in Mackay and surrounding regions.
- We strive to develop and maintain excellent client relations and to deliver high quality legal services which successfully meet our clients’ needs.
- You will receive clear and concise expert, professional and commercial advice in a cost effective and timely manner.
- We believe the best advice comes from those that focus their expertise. Our firm has teams of lawyers for each of the areas of law we cover, with each team headed by a leader in their field.
- We have accredited specialists in numerous areas of law, including family law, personal injury law and litigation and dispute resolution. See our article “Why Choose an Accredited Specialist” for more information.
- We provide a safe and supportive work environment for staff with a focus on achieving a good work/life balance.
- We have been serving the Mackay, Whitsundays and mining communities for over 40 years.
We can help you with your queries in relation to:
Our experienced team will listen to you and assist you, whether you require sensitive and practical negotiation or vigorous pursuit of your legal rights. We aim to minimise conflict and antagonism in what can sometimes be a difficult process. We will take a detailed history of your matter, identify the applicable principles of law, and provide advice as to the likely range of outcomes, and the best strategies to adopt to achieve your desired outcome within the identified range. Our approach is to give you a range of options and tailor our services to your individual needs, rather than being a one size fits all approach.
Working With Others – a Collobarative Approach
At Wallace & Wallace we work closely with a range of professional advisors including barristers, accountants, valuers, financial planners, counsellors, psychologists and social workers, to make sure the best possible result is achieved.