Wallace & Wallace Lawyers is a progressive mid sized firm of approximately 15 – 20 solicitors (including partners) and a total staff complement of approximately 35.
The firm supports CPD and further study to assist career development and involvement with associated industry organisations is encouraged. Available positions offer the successful candidates a genuine opportunity for career advancement.
We are currently looking to fill the following positions:
We seek two graduate lawyers to join our team of lawyers:-
- One graduate will be needed to start no later than the beginning of July. This graduate will be working mainly in the family law team;
- One graduate will be needed to start in late January/early February. This graduate will be working in the commercial and property team;
We are a mid sized firm of approximately 16 professional staff and a total staff of approximately 40 people. The firm is highly regarded and has been established for over 40 years. The firm is organised into teams that practice in most areas of the law.
- The family law team has four family lawyers and is headed by a Partner who is an Accredited Specialist. There will be the opportunity to work with all members of the team.
- The commercial and property team has six lawyers. There will be the opportunity to work with Partners who are leaders in their field.
The firm provides CPD and supports further study to assist career development. Involvement with associated industry organisations is also encouraged and paid for. We also have an active Social Club.
The firm encourages applications from graduates who:-
- have a connection with Mackay or similar regional area or a real desire to work in Mackay;
- are looking to develop and progress their career and are willing to stay in Mackay in the long term; and
- have good interpersonal skills and a positive attitude.
Applications close on 23 March 2018. Interviews are anticipated to be conducted in April 2018. You should ensure when forwarding your Application you forward a covering letter, resume, your academic transcript and details of your higher school education including OP rank.
The firm welcomes applications from all graduates who will graduate this year regardless of whether you have completed Practical Legal Training (or even commenced your Practical Legal Training).
Applications should be marked for the attention of the Managing Partner and emailed to ua.mo1519476238c.wal1519476238law@t1519476238nemti1519476238urceR1519476238